Water Monitoring & Control System
24x7 Smart Water Quality Monitoring : pH and TDS
- Potassium, Sodium, Chlorides increase TDS level in water.
- Dissolved solids may affect its taste.
- TDS level of more than 1000mg/L is unfit for consumption.
- A high level of TDS in water leads health problems.
- The presence of dissolved solids in water may affect its taste.
- High pH causes a bitter taste,
- Water pipes and water-using appliances become encrusted with deposits.
- Need for additional chlorine when pH is high.
- Low-pH water will corrode or dissolve metals and other substances.
- Real time Remote Monitoring of :
- pH level
- Amount of TDS.
- Wireless. So, Plug and Play.
- Live pH and TDS data on dashboards
- Cloud Connected.
- Daily, weakly and Monthly reports.
- Long life operation.
- Easy Monitoring of water quality.
- Real-time monitoring helps to maintain the water quality.
- Prevention of water pipelines from corroding due to low pH.
- Prevention of damage caused to plants and aquatic animals by Low pH.
- Avoids health problems.
- Keeps record of pH and TDS in CSV.